Sunday, August 23, 2009

WELCOME!!

Welcome to The Scrapbook Attic and More!!

I'm Lisa and I am BLOGGIN' FOR THE ATTIC!! I'm so excited to be bringing you the latest news and information from one of the best scrapbook stores in Arkansas! Stick around and see what we have up our sleeve for you!

We are just 3 months away from our annual Scrapbook Extravaganza and you don't want to miss it! Go HERE to sign up or get more information.
I will be posting links on the sidebars for the companies that will be at the event. Make sure you keep watching for those and go visit them to see what all they have in their galleries and view their latest product lines.

In the coming days I will tell you all about the latest and greatest additions to the store lineup from Summer CHA, maybe give some sneak peeks at the goodies :)

This blog will keep you up to date on the newest items coming in from Summer CHA as well as events, contests and more from the store.

Don't forget... leave us a comment and tell us where you're from and how you heard about us. If you have anything you would like to see posted here, let me know.

Have a great day everybody!!


No comments:

Post a Comment