Sunday, August 30, 2009

Today's focus: Tattered Angels and Glimmer Mist

Hello! It is a rainy Sunday morning here in Cave City. It has watered my flowers so now I can stay inside and share some things with you!

***IF YOU HAVEN'T EMAILED ME ABOUT THE CONTEST YOU NEED TO DO IT :) I WILL PICK A WINNER TOMORROW NIGHT AND POST ON TUES. MORNING!! YOU HAVE TODAY AND TOMORROW (UNTIL 10:00 pm) TO GET AN EMAIL TO ME AND LET ME KNOW YOUR FAVORITE SCRAPPIN' SUPPLY TO BE ENTERED IN THE DRAWING FOR $25 MERCHANDISE FROM DENISE AT THE SCRAPBOOK ATTIC!!!***

Some of you may know me, but for those of you who don't I'll tell you a bit about myself. My name is Lisa Hodge and I worked for Andrew and Denise at The Scrapbook Attic in Batesville until it closed. Then I went on to work for them in Searcy on Fridays. Denise had me designing layouts as well as some of her Year in One Night classes. You may have done a Make and Take with me at a previous Extravaganza! I will be teaching several classes on Friday at this years Scrapbook Extravaganza and hope to see a lot of you there!! I teach classes here in Cave City once a month and hope to teach in Searcy again sometime as well. Teaching other people how to create something they can call their own is what really brings me happiness! Showing people that they CAN be creative and artsy is just something I want to do! One of the extra classes on Friday that I will be teaching may very well be from Tattered Angels. They bring us GLIMMER MIST which brings me to our new featured company...TATTERED ANGELS . (CLICK THE NAME AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THEIR BLOG)
This is their signature product- Glimmer Mist


The Glimmer Mist takes you to a whole new level of creativity!! You shake it and spray... everything! You can use it with their masks and make your own wonderful sparkly background papers. Spray the masks and stamp with them and they even have acrylic stamps to match! Oh, the joys of Tattered Angels!!

I've got a few short videos for you again today...
The narrator for the video is a man, bless his soul, so try to look at the Tattered Angels products and enjoy the shots he has for you. This video was taken from You Tube and is from Summer CHA in Orlando. This will show you some of Tattered Angels' newest products (which we all hope Denise will have soon???!!)


This is a great home dec project using Glimmer Mist


The last video today is from Wendy Senger the owner and creator of Glimmer Mist. She brings us great techniques that shows us exactly how to use the Glimmer Mist (and what to do when the paper curls...personally, I like the effect! I think it gives the paper character!!) Enjoy!!


If you like the videos and want me to keep them coming, drop me an email and let me know what you think. Just click the EMAIL LISA button :)
Oh, you can find me at MY BLOG HAPPILY SCRAPPIN' TODAY to see more of my work and find out more about me.

Have a great day everybody and Happy Scrappin' from The Attic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment