Friday, August 28, 2009

Contest update!!

Ok, I said I'd pick a winner yesterday morning. Well, I'm going to extend the contest deadline to Monday night AUGUST 31, at 10:00 pm. I will also accept YOUR EMAILS and comments too. I realized after getting only 5 comments that maybe some of you gals might not know how to leave comments. I talked to a couple of ladies today that were having real issues getting the comment thing to work. I thought you could just click on the word comment and leave one. But I discovered you have to create an account (this is free, but it will cost you some of your time) which could create another problem. So, to solve the problem and be fair to ALL of you just click on EMAIL LISA at the top left corner. Send me an email and tell me what your favorite scrappin' product is. Also tell me what you would like to see here on the blog and I'll try to add in the suggestions in future posts. I'll save each email and choose one winner on Monday night. Don't worry! If you've already posted a comment I WILL include those too! I won't miss anyone!!

I'll leave you with another video from our "grungy guru" Tim Holtz.
This is his brand new, just released at CHA Summer, ROCK CANDY. No, you don't eat it... it is Rock Candy Stickles and Rock Candy Distress Crackle paint.
This will definitely make you want to go create something!!


I hope to have an inbox full of messages from all of you.
Again, click EMAIL LISA to leave me a message. If you don't want to do that.. my email addy is luvtoscrap1972@yahoo.com

Have a great night all and Happy Scrappin' from The Attic!

No comments:

Post a Comment