Saturday, September 19, 2009

Good Evening! More from Pink Paislee and Crate Paper...

Hello!
Have you all built your boats yet? I think we need to soon!! We had so much rain here that our neighbor's pond overflow came through our yard, and brought his fish with it! We literally had small perch floating across our driveway! I could not believe it! My son picked them up and put them in our bird bath to "save their lives"! He was so proud of himself!!
This weather makes me want to stay in, be lazy, and scrapbook! I made this tonight with the new Amber Road from Pink Paislee. I think this is one of my most favorite lines I've seen so far. Love the colors...so rich and perfect for fall.

I used the punch outs and the Canvas Tag Patch on this page. You get three of those tags in a package and they are all gorgeous.

This photo shows the detail of the paper pleating I've done. It is easy, just fold and staple, and repeat. You have to staple the ends together (2-3 pleated pieces) to get the 12X12 length. Easy to do and adds a bit of interest to the pages.


Tonight we're talking paper, Crate Paper. Click HERE to go to their website gallery.
Click HERE to go to the main website

I couldn't find any good videos for them, so just go check out their website and all their new lines they have.

1 Month and 24 days until EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope all is well with all of you out there tonight!
Happy Scrappin' from The Attic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment