Sunday, September 13, 2009

2 More Months!!!!!!!! and Jillibean Soup

ARE YOU EXCITED? IT IS COMING.... SOON!!
WE ARE ALMOST THERE... 9TH ANNUAL SCRAPBOOK EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!!!!! IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT A TICKET YET YOU BETTER RUN....DON'T WALK TO THE ATTIC FOR YOURS BEFORE THEY ARE ALL GONE AND YOU MISS THE BEST
EVENT ARKANSAS HAS TO OFFER!!!!!!

Girls, two months from tomorrow we will be standing in line waiting to have one of the biggest scrappy days of the year! I can't believe how fast time is flying by! Also, there are ONLY 97 shopping days left until CHRISTMAS!!It will be here before you know it!

Speaking of Christmas and gift ideas... we are going to have several extra classes you can take on Friday the 13th... (a lucky day for us!) The pictures and pricing for these classes will be coming to your inbox soon, so keep watching for new email from The Attic!! These classes will be just what you need to help you along the way in your shopping. I think you will be very happy with what we have planned this year!

Along with all the good stuff on Friday going on, Saturday will be the cherry on top! I've been giving you information on some of the new lines coming to The Attic and today I'm featuring JILLIBEAN SOUP Click on the name and it will take you to their homepage, which is one of the cutest ones EVER!! Go check out their BLOG. It is just as cute as their new line!

Two peas have lots of videos from CHA and this is one I've borrowed from You Tube(I'm sure the contest she talks about it WAY over as this is from July) This really shows you some papers and embellies close up from Jillibean and my favorite is Alphabet Soup- SO CUTE!


Here is another video from Creating Keepsakes at CHA and Jillibean Soup. This is also pretty funny... you can tell these girls were really having a great time!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the booth here!! I am really considering this tin for the walls in my scrapbook hut we're finishing!! Would it not be so cute to have a wall covered in tin and make it look old and shabby?

Here are a few samples I've borrowed from their blog...
This one is Long Beach by Rita Oliverio


and another fantastic layout "new 6th Grader" by Jenn Emch. This is my favorite new line - Alphabet Soup. I love it!!


One more layout from the Jillibean Blog... this one is "Here Ducky" Layout by Julie Overby


I'm exctied about this line! It is all so cute. It will be hard to pick and choose what to use! I want it ALL!! I'm sure you do too?!

I'm going to leave you with some pages from Tisha.... these are so cute! She used the backside of the Hedge Hog papers from Sass-a-Frass to complete layouts with pictures from the Hometown Crop.


I will try to keep you updated a little more than I have... I've been really really busy and also trying to fight off all kinds of "crud", which I think I've almost got it whipped! So be watching for more great videos!

Don't forget... we love comments! Let us know what your thinking.
Hope you all have a great day today and Happy Scrappin' from The Attic!

No comments:

Post a Comment